Tuesday 10 August 2010

Back to Reality.



No big adventures today. Had my two classes today and they were interesting as always but I was not feeling so well after a long five days in Scotland. Our PA Luke took a group of students to the Panton Arms which is a well known pub but being the good student that I am, I decided to stay in my room and read. What I great student I am. Did I mention that I have a huge stack of reading? And that midterms are in a week? Didn't I JUST get here?!

Anyways, to tide you over, here are some more brilliant Scotland pictures. Just looking at them makes me miss Scotland...oh and not having to read pages and pages....

Tomorrow is a trip to the Museum with our PA Calum and Thursday is a trip to Stratford-upon-Avon so there will be more pictures and stories to post then!

No comments:

Post a Comment